Want to build a blog and not sure where to start? Learn how to use the world’s #1 content management system to build a better blog? In this class we will cover:
- Essentials of building and managing a WordPress blog (we’ll be using the self-hosted version of WordPress)
- How to make your blog pretty and powerful!
- Ways to set up ads and monetize your blog
- SEO and tracking
- Plan and manage your content posts and more
Who this class is for:
- New and exprerienced bloggers
- Bloggers ready to switch to WordPress from another platform
- Business owners who want to incorporate blogging on their website
Q: Is this a coding class?
A: No, this isn’t a coding class. However, it will show you the road map for creating WordPress blogs from beginning to end.
Q: Why WordPress?
A: WordPress is the most popular content management system on the planet. A content management system lets you add content and blog posts without the use of code. You can use WordPress to build both simple and complex sites with little to no coding. We’ll talk about why WordPress is so popular and some of its cooler features.
Q: Do I need any software or fancy equipment?
A: No. WordPress is web based and free. You may want to use a photo editing program and there are many free and paid resources for this.
Q: Do I need to bring my laptop?
You can bring a laptop, tablet or just plain old pen and paper. I will be providing handouts.
Q: Can I really learn WordPress in four hours?
A: No. This class is all about process and resources. Like anything else, it takes trial and error and an investment of time. However, this class will give you the confidence to learn almost anything you want about WordPress and building sites for clients with ease.
Q. Can you host this class at my location?
Yes. Contact me to book a class for your business or organization.
Q. Is there an online version of this class?
Not yet but signup up for updates and I’ll let you know when the online version is available.